September 11, 2014

JOKER VAPES - Batman Themed Vapor Store Opens in Oklahoma!


I know a lot of people read the BAT-BLOG but have no idea where I live. Well, I live in Oklahoma City, OK and  we're located roughly in the center of the United States. Anyway, the other day, while taking my Nephew home after dinner, we randomly went down some street and saw this place!

Yes, this is a store front for a place called JOKER VAPES and I knew I had to share it because it's kinda wacky! It's one of those places that sell Vapor Liquid and E-Cigarette Devices. But the main cool thing is that it has a "Batman/Joker" theme. I mean, come on, I saw this HUGE Joker face and freaked out a little bit, ha!



For their Grand opening they had our friend, OKC JOKER, pay them a visit. I wish I could have been there for that, ha ha! 

Here's their basic info:

(405) 942-5653

If you would like more information about this place then please be sure to check out their Facebook page, just CLICK HERE!

No comments: