February 16, 2013

Here's Some New BATMAN TOYS and BATMOBILE CARS To Keep an Eye Out For


This is just a quick post to share some random images of brand-new BATMAN items that will be coming out or are out now. First up is a photo from the recent 2013 TOY FAR, Here's a new 1966 Batman "Penguin Batmobile" Slot Car by Auto-World. Yes, for the few who don't know there was a classic moment in the vintage 60's TV Series where the Penguin stole Batman's car & then sort of customized it for himself. Wow, they're actually making a toy of that...again, ha!

Then, here's a cute decorating item called "My Pillow Pets" and it's the Batmobile in plush form. Jeez, it's SO gosh-darn cute, goo goo goo.



Now, last but not least, is this photo showing some of the packaging for a Hot Wheels BATMAN Classic TV Series 1966 Batmobile Diecast Car ( Mattel 2013 ). I've shared this item here before but this new photo I found is a little better so I thought I'd throw it in here as filler.


No comments: