December 27, 2012

New DC Comics BATMAN FAMILY Car Window Decals






OK, we have all seen those annoying "stick figure family" stickers on mini-vans and thought they were pretty lame, ha ha! Well, here are some new ones from DC Comics that are kinda cool! Yes, here are some brand-new white die-cut vinyl-sticker decals that you can put on the back windshield of your car, truck or van. 

They made ones of Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Superman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Catwoman, The Joker and Harley Quinn. I'm actually going to buy one ( either Batman or Batgirl ) to put on the side of my computer tower.You know, because I'm super cool! ( My Mom said I was ).

Whoops, I should also note that they added some new ones that I found out about very last minute while actually doing this post. They are: Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Cyborg, and The Flash. Oh yeah, while the other stickers shown today all have a retro-style artwork, these last six I mention here are modern "New 52" versions.

To order some of these & see them all just, CLICK HERE!

No comments: