December 19, 2012

Fun BATMAN CHRISTMAS Graphics and Humor




Since Christmas is just 5 or 6 days away I thought I'd post some wacky BATMAN Christmas Graphics and Humor Photos. I have to admit that I'm not really in the Xmas spirit this year but I am obsessed with trying to help TOYS FOR TOTS because, seriously, it's a great children charity. 

TOYS FOR TOTS has "Drop-Off Box" Locations spread around in every city and when you go to one you can just throw a couple of packaged toys in there. These items are then collected by US Marines and distributed as Christmas Gifts to needy kids. Please consider donating, it's easy to do and you will help give some poor little kid a wonderful holiday and a lasting memory. 

For more info, please visit TOYS FOR TOTS

1 comment:

Comixette Team said...

Hello everyone, this is for the good cause so don't hesitate and participate, even small donation can make a change.
Comixette