October 24, 2012

Cinefex Magazine - The Dark Knight Rises Batman Movie Issue #131 in Stores Now!


Back in the late 1980's I had a friend named John who was an extremely serious Video Photographer. In fact, he went on to work on many TV Commercials & even some Hollywood films. The reason I bring him up is that he always reminds me of Cinefex Magazine. He used to totally worship this publication like a Religion, ha! It's a pretty unique magazine in the way that it covers Camera Techniques, Special Effects, Film Specs, Lighting, Sound eFX, etc... I mean it, this isn't one of those mags that talk about stupid celebrity gossip, it's a serious look at the real behind-the-scenes type stuff about how they REALLY make movies.

Anyways, I wanted to send a shout-out to my friend John and let him know that the latest issue of Cinefex #131 covers everything about THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Batman Movie. 

It also has some in-depth articles on the making of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, TOTAL RECALL, and ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER. This new issue is in stores now or you can order it online from their official website, just CLICK HERE!

No comments: