June 27, 2012

BATMAN AND CATWOMAN - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!


Oh Crap! I just got done posting and thought I was done when suddenly, at the last  minute, I remembered that today is Wednesday. You know what that means? Yes, it Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!! So, here are two super-fun BATMAN Backgrounds to brighten your desktop. 

The 1st one shows some beautiful Catwoman Cosplay at a recent Comic Con. I have some friends who tease me that I'm in love with the 1st girl on the far left, har har har. I mean, she is HOT, but there's no way she would even talk to me ( For one thing, American Women ONLY CARE about how much money you make & I'm completely poor right now, ha! ).

Next, is a Wallpaper I'm pretty proud of because it was drawn by a friend of ours named Paul. Well, not all of it, just the JOKER ( Heath Ledger version ) on the far right-hand side. He added it to the already famous graphic art used to advertise THE DARK KNIGHT RISES movie. He felt they needed to make an image of the Joker but they didn't. So, He did! Well, I think Paul did a great job. It blends in very nicely and really looks like it belongs, cool!


CLICK HERE For More FREE BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Movie Film Wallpaper Backgrounds!

No comments: