November 28, 2011

VINTAGE 1966 BATMAN AND ROBIN TOYS - Photo Reference

I just realized the other day that we have not posted any cool Vintage BATMAN Toys in awhile so here we go! SPOILER ALERT: These photos are gonna make you both drool and cry! First up is this Ultra-Rare 1960's ROBIN HAND PUPPET in the original packaging. It was made by Ideal Toys in 1966. This Puppet is kinda hard to find just "loose" but getting it "Mint in Box" is worthy of putting in a Toy Museum!



Next, is another RARE item and it's also kinda fun. This is a 1966 BATMAN AND ROBIN TOY PRIZE Header Card that showed what toy premiums you could win in a Gumball Vending Machine. Wow! They were only 10 cents! I know I would have begged my Mom for a Dime, or two, or three, ha!



Last, but not least, is an ultra super-rare BATMAN TOY that I have to admit, in 20+ years of extremely serious bat-collecting, I have never EVER seen before! This was on evil eBay awhile back and I almost cried when I saw it. It's an extremely weird toy, sort of a thin-plastic BAT-A-RANG on a string! It's shown here still in it's original box & the retro-style graphics are wonderful!! It sold for quite a bit and whoever owns it better take good care of it, ha!



OK, I hope you've enjoyed some of these cool toys. Do YOU have an ultra-rare bat-item or a piece you just completely love? If so, then please shoot us a photo today. Remember: Sharing the love of Collecting BATMAN is what the BAT-BLOG.COM is all about!!

No comments: