July 25, 2011

Seth's BATMAN TOYS AND MEMORABILIA Bat-Cave! Part 1

Check out this amazing Collection of BATMAN TOYS!! Here are just a few photos of our good friend Seth's BAT-CAVE Room! Now, because of space limitations I can only post a few pics but please be sure to check them all out. I know that if you do you will be drooling for days, ha! I mean, there's some really great stuff here: Action Figures, Hot Wheels, PEZ, Masks, Toys, Blankets, Statues, Vinyl Figures, Nodders, Corgi Die-Cast Cars, Toothbrush Holders, Dolls, Puzzles, Puppets, & even Batman Band-Aids! WOW! The list could go on & on forever!

I love how everything is displayed & it's so cool that they're able to use an entire room for the collection. My only worry is that they will probably have to buy a bigger house someday, ha! But all kidding aside I do wanna thank Seth for sharing his BATMAN Toy Collection with all of us. It's great to see a bunch of cool Bat-items all together and this BAT-CAVE room is totally AWESOME! Now, there were way too many pics to share in one post & I will be posting more in the near future, so everybody please keep an eye out for those.

No comments: