November 24, 2010

Video - Batman The Animated Series 1993 Action Figures TV Commercial

Here's a total blast from the past! This is the official TV Commercial for the BATMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES Kenner Action Figures ( 1993 ). It features 2 characters & one vehicle. The figures shown are INFRARED BATMAN and The SCARECROW. Then we get to see the BAT-SIGNAL JET. Also, be sure to check out some photos of the actual toys. These bring back a lot of fond memories for me because I totally loved that cartoon. It is a great TV show & all the toys were awesome!


CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

2 comments:

Josh said...

I've still got that Infrared Batman.

Katie said...

Whew, I remember my brothers great collection of batman accessories. Costume, gadgets and even bunch of toys on his room. My brother is a certified batman fanatic. :D