October 27, 2010

BATMAN BACKGROUNDS - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!

Long time readers of the BAT-BLOG know that we post brand-new exclusive Batman Wallpapers every Wednesday. So, this week, I thought I would go with a few images that are totally random. The 1st one is pretty cool. It's just a very nice ( high resolution ) photo of the Tumbler Batmobile from the recent Batman films. Then, the next one sort of celebrates original comic book artwork. To make this awesome graphic I borrowed some art from Ty Templeton. I know a lot of Batman Fans will recognize his name because he drew "The Batman Adventures" back when that was one of the titles. This one shows the Penguin flying through the air & the thing, I think, that makes it interesing is that The Penguin is drawn in a vintage "Golden Age" style ( think "Dick Sprang" era ) & the Dark Knight is drawn in a more modern-day look. So, there is sort of an ironic juxtaposition thing going on here. Now, before I go I gotta ask, Do you like either of these?
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: