September 15, 2010

ANIMATED BATMAN - Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!

Every week at the Bat-Blog you can find some brand-new & totally unique Batman-Theme Wallpaper Backgrounds to brighten your desktop. This time I thought I would go with an "animated theme". But, instead of doing "Batman: The Animated Series", I thought I would make some with other cartoon variations of Batman as seen in animation. The 1st one shows Batman and Superman as they might look on "The Brave and The Bold" cartoon. Except this is artwork from the new comic book that will feature both characters together ( Yes, Superman is sponging-off Batman's fame, ha! ). The 2nd one is an image of "Ace, the Bat-Hound" from an actual older TV cartoon called "Krypto, The Superdog". To be honest, I really thought he should have had his own series.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: