August 21, 2010

Sean Hartter's Retro-Style SUPERHERO MOVIE Posters

OK, I'm a total loser & don't get to brag much, but I gotta say that I'm really proud of our good buddy Sean Hartter! He's a very talented commercial artist & he recently got some amazing hype on his artwork over at the WEEKLY-CRISIS website. They did a fun story about his fake Retro-Style "Superhero Movie" Posters & Lobby Cards. Basically, he creates new images that look like old vintage advertising for movies that were never made ( but you WISH they had made, ha! ). As an example I'm showing one for THE JOKER with Tim Curry as the lead character. But at the Weekly-Crisis website you can see some of your favorite Superheroes like: Superman, Plastic Man, Iron Fist, Wolverine, & many more. Just click HERE!

1 comment:

Griffin Hartter said...

Thanks Tommy! You've been a huge help and inspiration for me! Keep rocking the Bat Blog!