May 29, 2010

Dallas' Custom BATMAN - THE DARK KNIGHT Kotobukia Bat-Signal Lamp

Here's a couple of craft project photos from our buddy named Dallas. He created this Custom Light-Up Bat-Signal by converting a Kotobukia Statue of Batman perched on top of the Bat-Signal. Of course, it's the version from "THE DARK KNIGHT" movie. Basically he took the Bat-Signal piece & retrofit a light inside it. He also added a different lens cover ( I think ) so that light would shine through it. overall, Dallas did an amazing job on this new piece because it now looks extremely cool! OK, I have seen a few other people do this & it makes me wonder, "Why didn't Kotobukia do this in the 1st place? I mean, it seems so obvious". I'm sure it had something to do with production cost. Plus, they make art statues & they're NOT in the lamp business. Anyways, I didn't mean to loose track here. Plus, I also wanna thank Dallas for sharing his photos. If any other Bat-Blog Readers have any Bat-Craft Projects going on then please let us know. We always love to hear from creative people.

No comments: