April 26, 2010

My Friend Meets Batman Voice Actor KEVIN CONROY in Chicago!

OK, I'm totally jealous here!! While on Facebook the other night I thought I would go over to my friend John's page to see what he's been up to lately & say, "Howdy". Well, when I got there he had just posted this really great pic! He recently went to that C2E2 Comic Book Convention in Chicago. I really really wanted to go to this thing but couldn't do it this year. Anyway, while he was there, he got to meet KEVIN CONROY!! Yes, the Voice Actor who created Batman's voice for the Batman: The Animated Series TV Cartoon, the Arkham Asylum Video Game, etc...Batman! Now, just to clarify, Kevin is on the left & John is the guy in the bat-suit, ha! Yes, John also has an extremely amazing 1966 Batman TV Costume, Adam West Style! He said that meeting Mr. Conroy was a total thrill & I believe it! I've heard that he's very gracious & overall a pretty nice guy, that's cool. Plus, in my own personal opinion, he's the greatest "Batman Voice" out there! Thanks to John for allowing me to publish this wonderful photo, I'm still jealous!

No comments: