February 21, 2010

Brand-New BATMAN Ceramic Coffee Mug!

Here's an item I spotted over at "Superhero Stuff" the other night & thought it was worthy enough to pass along. I like the 1980's retro-style artwork. It looks like they're starting to carry a Batman Ceramic Coffee Mug. So, I guess if the mugs turn out to be a good product then maybe we'll see more. I have a few & have always loved to drink out of them. Of course, I am a pretty cool guy! ( Ha Ha! Just kiddin' ) Anyways, here's a link down below if you want one:

CLICK HERE To Visit The SUPERHERO STUFF Website For Cool Batman, Superman, or DC Comics Items like Coffee Mugs, T-Shirts, Hats, Action Figures, Toys, etc!!

1 comment:

Jon said...

I would love nothing more than to drink out of a justice mug. That's dope.

Hey, please Check out my blog. It's a rough start, but I need readers! Spread the word please!