November 30, 2009

Ernest's Custom BATMAN Bat-Signal TRUCK LIGHTS!

OK, you might remember some photos the other day of Ernest's Batman Toy Collection. He has some really great stuff but 1 item made me sort of curious & I asked him about those. They were these "Custom Bat-Signal Light Covers". I wondered what they actually look like ON his truck & he was generous enough to take the time to shoot these very cool pics! Thanks Ernest. These Batman Light Covers are a very clever idea! I mean, some Car Accessory Company should totally make these! They look pretty cool during the day but when they are lit-up at night they're really great! The bat-shapes hold-up very well & I have to wonder if they project a bat-signal on to another surface, that's funny! I know the "night time" photo must have been hard to get but it turned out great, thanks! Readers, he even shot some pics of the trucks interior where he has Batman Floor Mats, Batman Steering Wheel Cover, & a Bat-Symbol Keychain hanging from his rear-view mirror. These are all items you can find at your local Auto Parts Stores ( I have some floor mats that are sort of like these, just a little different. I like the ones that Ernest has a lot better! ).

No comments: