October 23, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Batman and Robin Scarecrow!

OK, It seems that this year everybody is going totally wacky over Halloween! Here at the Bat-Blog we have been getting a lot of photos, both new & vintage, where people have been showing us their Batman-related costumes. That has been really wonderful ( thanks again everybody & keep them coming ). Also, since the actual holiday is getting closer, we are starting to get pictures of Batman Jack O' Lantern Pumpkins, that's great too! But THIS photo was really kind of a surprise. A good friend to the Bat-Blog, nicknamed "BatmiteReturns", send us this funny photo of a set of Batman & Robin Scarecrows he recently saw. He wrote,
My family and I went to a pumpkin patch over the weekend and inside was a real life Batman & Robin scarecrow. I've never seen anything like it before. Of course I had to snap a picture of it!
Later he added how shocked he was to see it at such an unusual place & he made the observation that there was sort of a big irony here because "The Scarecrow persona" is also an evil villain in the Batman Universe. I thought the same thing, ha ha! But I wanna thank him for sending the photo, it's great! I think they actually did a pretty good job on it. For everybody else, if you have ANY Batman Halloween pictures to share then please do. Let's make this year's holiday a total event!

No comments: