September 29, 2009

BATMAN Desktop Wallpaper Background BATMOBILE CAR By Sean Hartter

Here is an extremely cool Batman Desktop Wallpaper made by our Graphic Artist Friend Sean Hartter. He had sent this to me a long time ago & it has sort of got lost in the shuffle. Yes, my organization skills are a mess! Anyway, this is some of his original art & it shows his idea on the Golden Age Batmobile Car. I love the Retro 1940's-Style, very cool! I also know that this will be kinda weird but I totally love the "lens flare" shining off the headlights, a nice graphic touch. Sean, sorry about posting this so late but, "Better late than never", I always say! I also wanna say that the drawing is extremely AWESOME & I know that many readers will love it, thanks.
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Batmobile Car!

1 comment:

Griffin Hartter said...

np Tommy....I'm just glad you can use my wobbly drawings!