August 25, 2009

New BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game T-Shirts!!

You're either playing the game or you want the game! Yeah, I'm talking about the new BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game! The official launch & release of the game was yesterday & many people are saying it will be THE GAME OF THE YEAR! Sadly, I have not got to play it yet but seriously plan too. I mean, all the reviews have been very excellent...I'm pretty happy about that! While searching for alternative products in this franchise I came across these 2 extremely cool T-Shirts. One features Batman, as seen on the video game's box cover. The other T-Shirt has a JOKER graphic where the Joker ( voiced by Mark Hamill ) looks totally crazy! If you would like to know where to buy them I have added a link button down below. While there be sure to check out some of the other Batman T-Shirts they have because there's some other great ones too!

No comments: