August 28, 2009

Matt Allison's SILVER AGE BATMAN Comic Book Cover Parody!

I just found out about an artist named Matt Allison who's work I really like a lot. He contacted me the other day to share some graphics he made that he thought Bat-Blog Readers would enjoy. Well, they're really great! What he did was his own interpretation of an actual silver-age Batman comic book cover that is drawn in his special graphic style. I mean, it looks just like the original but is kinda strange & unusual ( I mean that in a good way ). He also made a parody of one of those wonderful Hostess Twinkies Ads too & it totally cracks me up! The last picture is one that I found while searching his blog ( Be sure to click on them for larger, more detailed, versions ). He writes a personal blog where he shares his artwork & there's a lot of great stuff there as well. If you think you might like to check it out, then here's a link, please CLICK HERE!

No comments: