August 25, 2009

BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM - KILLER CROC Video Game WALLPAPER Backgrounds!!

OK, I know that yesterday was the official launch of the brand-new BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game! But awhile back I made a promise to join-in on a special event on August 25th where 14 Comic Book Superhero Blogs teamed together to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of SUPER POWERS Toys! Maybe you noticed all the craziness yesterday, ha ha! It's still going on but I knew I had to take a little break to talk about this awesome new game! So, to honor the new bat-game I created these 2 new ARKHAM ASYLUM Desktop Backgrounds. These babies both feature one of Batman's coolest super-villains KILLER CROC ( or is his name Killercroc? )!! Either way he's very scary & I hope you enjoy them!! Also, if you would like other AA wallpapers or info just click on the word "Arkham Asylum" down below in the "Labels" area. That will pull up all the recent posts about the game. There are many more backgrounds & video to enjoy. Plus, I'll be doing more posts in the next few days so keep an eye out for those, whew!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of ARKHAM ASYLUM Video Game!

No comments: