August 26, 2009

The BAT-BLOG Batman Fan Site Is Three Years Old Today!!

I couldn't sleep tonight & at about 2:30am I suddenly realized, "Oh Man, Today is the 3rd Anniversary of The Bat-Blog!! So, to commemorate this fact I thought I would post this wacky-fun graphic a friend sent to me recently. His name is Mark & he took a picture of Robin I had here & made this funny "Motivational Poster". As soon as I saw it I totally cracked up, HA HA HA! Plus, it was a very touching gesture to see somebody actually care about this stupid blog! OK, I think I'm gonna go try to get some sleep now & when I post later today it will be the 1st day of my 4th year. Also, I want to thank everybody who keeps reading this site. I really hope you enjoy it at times & it brightens your day. Thanks.

8 comments:

Infrafan said...

Happy B-Day! Here's to many more years of Bat-blogging, which shouldn't be a problem. Batman's not stopping any time soon, probably never.

Sam G said...

Congrats! Keep up the great work! Love Batman and the Bat-blog.

ozz said...

Congrats, Tommy! Thanks for the work you put into this site. I'm glad I stumbled upon it late last year.

To newcomers, I'd definitely encourage you to go through the archives. There's so much cool stuff to check out. It's a fun way to spend some free time online. I've just about finished with my trip through the archives.

Timothy said...

Congratulations, Tommy! My site (http://catwomanfan.com) turned five years on 14 August. I know the feeling all too well!

The Batfan said...

Bat-tastic Congrats heres to another 50 more LOL

deaconnecessary said...

Holy anniversary, Batman!
Thanks for all you do,Tommy! May you enjoy many years of entertaining and
informing all of us Batfans!
God Bless!

chunky B said...

Happy Bat-Day... uh Birthday BatBlog!

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I made the batblog for the 2nd time! I'm working on another bat-project and will submit it soon. A happy belated congrats on 3yrs and counting. Cheers from Chicago.

Mark Pasig