August 31, 2009

THE ADVENTURES OF BATMAN & ROBIN Aladdin Lunch Box ORIGINAL PRODUCTION ART ( 1995 Animated Series )

Shown here is the wonderful & totally original production art used by the Aladdin Thermos Company to create the real-life ADVENTURES OF BATMAN AND ROBIN Lunch Box ©1995! Personally, I always think it's really neat to see this "behind the scenes" type stuff. Plus, the artwork is just really great because it not only features Batman & Robin but you get to see The Joker too! I totally loved this animated TV Cartoon series & seeing the real art is a rare treat ( Be sure to click on the small images here for larger, more detailed, versions ). I wanna thank our good friend, The BATFAN, for sending us these very cool photos of his amazing art collection. Remember, stay tuned to the Bat-Blog for more great stuff like this. Same Bat-Time, Same Bat-Channel.

2 comments:

Al Bigley said...

Tommy-

I drew that JOKER image! from the MASK OF PHANTASM style guide!

Al Bigley

Batmaster said...

If I, in 95, knew that lunchbox and thermos excisted I could seriously have killed for it. It's awesome!