July 22, 2009

BATMAN WALLPAPER: POISON IVY Villain Desktop Backgrounds

For these week's "Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday" I thought I'd go with a POISON IVY theme. The 1st image is a photo of an original animation cel from Batman: The Animated Series. I have always loved that cartoon & still do. The art direction on that show was top-notch! The 2nd wallpaper is an incredible drawing of Poison Ivy sent in by a Bat-Blog Reader ( & amazing Graphic Artist ) named DC Miller. He really drew this & I think it's great! She looks more like the comics version than the cartoon series but I love the clean sharp lines & great coloring too. Be sure to stay tuned to the Bat-Blog because every week we have feature more backgrounds!!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

No comments: