February 19, 2009

The ORIGINAL 1966 BATMOBILE MESSAGE BOARD Celebrates it's 10th Year Anniversary!

I need to send a shout out to my good friend Eric Seltzer & congratulate him on the 10th Year Anniversary of his ORIGINAL 1966 BATMOBILE MESSAGE BOARD! I've been a member there for quite awhile & though I do not get to participate as much as I like it's really a great site that is totally dedicated to the original 1966 Batmobile Car designed by George Barris. I mean, the information there is totally insane! You can tell that Eric is a true Fan & really loves this piece of bat-history. You can also tell, from the attention to detail, that it's a labor of love. That's awesome! So, Eric...here's looking forward to the next 10 years, keep up the good work, & thank you. I guess I should say that I stole this photo of Eric from his website. It shows him in the original, totally authentic, NUMBER ONE Batmobile...the real deal!
CLICK HERE To Visit the Official ORIGINAL 1966 BATMOBILE MESSAGE BOARD Website!

No comments: