February 27, 2009

BATMAN FAN: Personal Photos & Batman Toys Wallpaper

Yesterday I received a nice e-mail from a very cool girl named Danica. She explained that she's still in High School & a total "Batman Fan". She said that she just started to collect Batmobile Cars & has about 20 so far. Her dog's name is Sadie ( I love that crazy dog! ). She sent these photos of a recent Batman Hoodie she got & also sent a picture of some of her Batman toys. This photo of the Batman Hero-Clix Figure with Corgi Batmobile Car was HUGE, ha ha! But, it's really a super-great image so I thought I would make a Batman Desktop Wallpaper out of it. The photo is kinda grainy & that gives it a "vintage look"...it makes a great background! Thank you Danica for sending the awesome pics, I appreciate that a lot. Keep collecting Batmobiles, have fun with Sadie, & keep wearing Batman T-Shirts. Why? Because Batman is COOL!
CLICK HERE For More FREE Batman Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds of The Dark Knight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that was fast! i only sent this in like the other day! ^^
glad you liked it! and sorry about the picture sizes, the computer does weird things to my photo`s. i have a picture of one of my birthday cake somewhere so i might send that in!

Bubbashelby said...

What a cool hoodie - and that dog is super-cute!