February 20, 2009

ART: COMIC BOOK SUPERHEROES Painting by Allan Sanders

Last night I was goofing around on the internet when suddenly I discovered an extremely funny and very well drawn illustration of DC & Marvel Superheroes ( Click on the image up above for a larger, more detailed, version ). Actually it's a painting that was recently shown in the "Hot Rods & Hairy Beasts" art exhibit at the Coningsby Gallery, in London. The artist's name is Allen Sanders & he's from Brighton, UK. I thought I would post it here because it does have Batman, Robin, & the Batmobile! I had to find out more about this guy. So, I discovered that he has a website / blog called LOOPLAND. Be sure to visit sometime because his work is pretty cool. Here's a link:
CLICK HERE To Visit the Official LOOPLAND Art Illustration Website!

No comments: