December 31, 2008

Video: Batman Collector Shares a Few Vintage Batman Toys

There's this guy I know ( not in real-life, but on the internet, ha ha ) named Heath AKA "Batman Geek". He's a pretty nice guy & is also a very serious Batman Fan & Toy Collector. You might know him too. Anyways, while surfing the net the other night I came across this video he did where he shares a few pieces of his Bat-Collection. I thought it was pretty interesting & knew a lot of readers would enjoy it so be sure to check it out!! (( AS A SIDE-NOTE: After posting I checked out this post & the volume isn't working, weird. I don't know if it's my computer or the video so if you don't hear anything I apologize. It's still kinda neat to see visually & I'll work on getting a non-corrupted copy of this video. Thanks ))
CLICK HERE For More Batman Video!

No comments: