September 1, 2008

Photo: LEGO BATMAN : THE VIDEO GAME McDonalds HAPPY MEAL TOYS

It took some crunching but I finally got a photo of what the LEGO BATMAN : THE VIDEO GAME McDonald's Happy Meal Toy Set is gonna look like. There will be 4 figures: Batman, Robin, Mr. Freeze, & The Joker. There will also be 4 vehicles but I can only see 2 of them in this photo: the Batmobile & Joker Helicopter. This is not an official photo from McDonalds so let's hope better pics surface later. These will hit the restaurants on September 12th.

3 comments:

chunky B said...

Looks like maybe a penguin sub and some sort of bat thing in the lower left hand corner... looks like I'm going to blow my diet on these!

Anonymous said...

I might just wait and get them on ebay. As much as I am sure Lego Batman will be fun, I just wish I could have a good Batman game for the wii like the new one coming out for 360 and PS3. I just wish they would rip off the zelda games and make a Batman game like that.

Anonymous said...

theyre awsome.just got the batboat from mickey ds. its cool. shoots a mini batboat out the back