September 24, 2008

THE JOKER : Desktop Wallpaper Backgrounds From Readers

I guess I need to apologize for the lack of posts recently but the last few days I have been sicker than a dog! I have barely been able to get outta bed, ha ha! Today is the 1st day I have felt "ok" so I thought I would get a few things on here while I have a chance. Now, one of my favorite things about doing this blog is how awesome most of the readers are. I swear I'm not trying to suck-up, ha ha. But seriously, you guys send me some great stuff & I appreciate that! Here's the perfect example: Posted above are 3 Batman-Themed Desktop Wallpapers sent in by Bat-Blog Readers. Actually, they are JOKER-related, ha ha! The 1st one shows The Joker ( lookin' extremely crazy ) wearing a straight-jacket in Arkham Asylum. It was done by a friend named Bacon who's a regular contributor. His stuff is always awesome! ( Thanks Bacon, you rock, Sir ). The next 2 were done by a friend named "Moth", his real name is Pete, and they're really cool too! They are Joker Wallpaper Backgrounds made with many different images of Joker, sort of a collage. All the images are hand-picked & very high-quality...good job! ( Thanks Pete for sending these, I appreciate that ). In fact I was just thinking that the 2 collage wallpapers would be really awesome for a MySpace page!
I want to invite ALL Bat-Blog Readers to send us wallpapers, photos, information, tips, hints on improving the site, what you wanna see, etc...my e-mail button is always on the top right-hand side of this blog. Thanks!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

3 comments:

Jobson said...

The picture of the Joker in Arkham Asylum- the image of the Joker is from an upcoming Batman game called Batman: Arkham Asylum coming out on Xbox 360 and PS3.

mothpete said...

That game is going to be amazing. Thanks for posting my collages of the many face of the Joker, man. Love that Joker!

Again, this blog is the best blog. Period.

Moth

ozz said...

Arkham Joker is cool. Very creepy!

Cesar Romero is underrepresented in the two collages. Where's the love?!?