September 26, 2008

HUMOR PHOTO: Homemade Batmobile Replica Car!!

A new friend to the Bat-Blog, named Bob, sent us this awesome photo yesterday with the following e-mail message, "I like your BatBlog site. Lots of goodies. I'm a long time Batman fan ( born in 1962 ), so I was a perfect age when the TV show was originally on. I'm also a Rambler American Motors car buff. About 7 years ago or so an AMC Javelin ( a 1973 or 1974 I think ) done up like the Batmobile showed up on eBay. I don't know anything about it, other than a buddy sent me the picture." HA HA, Thanks Bob. I seriously LOVE this Homemade Batmobile!! It's hilarious! Plus, he actually did a pretty good job on it. The huge tail-fins kinda crack me up. This would be awesome to drive on the weekends. I bet my nephews would flip-out if I showed up at their house in this, ha ha! Thanks again for sending the pic, I appreciate that. If any other Bat-Blog Readers have cool stuff like this to share then please send us some photos. Our "e-mail button" is always at the top right-hand side of this page...AWESOME!!

No comments: