July 23, 2008

THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD Cartoon Wallpaper AQUAMAN & BATMAN!

Ok, Ok, I know I already posted some Batman Desktop Wallpapers ( because we post brand-new ones every Wednesday ) but this one was so cool I couldn't wait to get it online now! Here's a fresh high-resolution graphic from the new Cartoon Network TV Show BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD! This image features Aquaman & Batman...underwater! I'm really liking the style of the graphics I have been seeing from this animated series lately, it could be very cool, I can't wait! Let's just hope the toys & action figures are cool too, ha ha!
CLICK HERE For More Batman Desktop Background Wallpaper of The Dark Knight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In about an hour and a half a brand new exclusive interview with the director of the show is going to go live at www.bigshinyrobot.com, with new art from the show and some big reveals of characters bats will be teaming up with....