July 27, 2008

BATMAN TATTOO ART: Heath Ledger JOKER From The Dark Knight Movie, WHY SO SERIOUS?

Yesterday I received a nice e-mail from a Bat-Blog Reader, named John, who said, "Hey Dude, Love your Bat-Blog. I'm a HUGE Bat-Fan & I gotta share some photos of my new "Heath Ledger Joker" Tattoo. I got my work done at DNA Tattoo in Williamstown, NJ, By artist Dan Craft." Wow, John! Please tell Dan he did a very wonderful job on the artwork, very nice coloring & shading. Of course it's the now-famous The Dark Knight movie poster we're seeing here. Considering your tattoo's large size it must have hurt like heck! The Joker looks great though & thanks for sending the photos, I appreciate that.
CLICK HERE For More Photos of Batman Tattoo Art Tattoos of The Dark Knight and Joker!

1 comment:

ozz said...

I dig the concept, and the artwork is solid!

Tattoos don't hurt as much as you think. It really depends on which part of the body you have them done on. Some areas will be more sensitive than others.