April 23, 2008

Funny Humor BATMAN Comic Strips, HA HA!

Here's 2 very funny Batman-related comic strips sent in to us from a Bat-Blog Reader named Brian. The 1st one answers the question of why superheroes never get married ( both sexist & extremely true! ). The 2nd one uses great vintage clip art & I love the last panel with the guy day-dreaming about Batman fighting a Grizzly Bear...hilarious, ha ha! Thanks Brian for sending these, we wanna invite ALL readers to do the same. Please send us ANYTHING that's Batman!

4 comments:

chunky B said...

I love the cape on Flash! Ha!

Tommy! said...

Hey Chunky B,
It's really funny you mentioned that because the other day when I started to post & looked at that & thought the exact same thing. The Flash doesn't have a cape! Then I saw your comment right after that, freaky!

Tommy! said...

Hey Chunky B,
It's really funny you mentioned that because the other day when I started to post I had looked at that & thought the exact same thing! The Flash doesn't have a cape! Then I saw your comment right after that, freaky!

ozz said...

In the first strip, the cartoonist is making a joke about the Batman, but there's really a lot of truth in that. While Bruce Wayne does get his share of action with the ladies, none can take the place of the higher purpose he serves.

In the second one, um, the Batman vs. a bear? OK.