February 16, 2008

New TOY GUN From THE DARK KNIGHT Batman Movie

OK, Here are some "Prototype Photos" of a new toy that Mattel is gonna make for the 2008 Batman Film, THE DARK KNIGHT. It's called the "Grapnel Blaster". It's a HUGE gun that shoots foam-darts & looks very high-tech. It's has a compact-rectangular shape & then you pop it open to reveal all the hidden accessories it's another toy all together. It looks kinda like a Transformer! Now, I do think it looks cool but I have 2 gripes: 1. Is it even gonna be IN the movie? 2. Batman does NOT use guns!! ( Batman HATES guns because that's what killed his parents, duh! ). I don't know why toy makers NEVER ever get a memo on this, ha ha! Oh well, I know kids are gonna love this thing & it will probably be "The Toy of the Year"! Please leave a comment down below & let me know what you think about it, thanks.

No comments: