February 21, 2008

New Batman Toy: HARLEY QUINN Lego Figure

Just a quick post to let Batman Lego Fans know that in the next wave of Batman Play Sets they're gonna make a special Harley Quinn figure & vehicle play set. Isn't she cute?! I like her HUGE mallet & she comes with a gun too. She will get a Bank Truck Van & Batman will have a Bat-Cycle...cool! Plus, the reports I've been reading is that Lego is gonna keep the characters & playsets all "Comic Book Batman" related & will not be doing any that tie into the Dark Knight movie. That's cool. I like the "regular Batman" the best anyway & don't worry, there will be tons of TDK merchandise to buy, believe me, ha ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.:drooling:;
Harley Quinn is my life

I have all the rest of the BatMan Sets...I can't wait til this comes out!

Anonymous said...

.:drooling:.
Harley Quinn is my life

I have all the rest of the BatMan Sets...I can't wait til this comes out!

Anonymous said...

.:drooling:.

I am Harley Quinn!!! I have the whole Legos Batman set and I can't wait until this comes out!!!