January 28, 2008

Batman & Robin Fight Crime With Hostess Fruit Pies!

I've reprinted a few of these vintage comic book ads featuring Hostess Fruit Pie/Cupcake products in the past & people really love 'em. They always crack me up! I like how they look just like a comic book page & they "trick you" into reading them. This is a very clever idea. I don't know why they still don't do them, they're great! You could see these in comic books from the 1970's to the late 80's & they made a ton of them. I love how the criminals, villains, or terrorists are really getting into their crime & then all of a sudden, once they see Hostess products, their brains go completely dead & they forget about doing crime! Also, It's funny how they instantly give up, ha ha! Be sure to click on the picture above for a larger, more readable, version.

No comments: