November 29, 2007

HEROES 4 KIDS : A New Children's Charity Needs Your Help!

Since it's the holiday season I thought I would bring up a really great children's organization called HEROES FOR KIDS. This is a group of people who not only have some incredible Superhero Costumes but use those suits for good. Heroes for Kids' aim is to provide an unforgettable experience for the young and the old alike. As a team, their goal is to help raise funds for the sick and underprivileged by appearing at fund-raising events as a voluntary service. They're just now getting started but I think it's a great idea. In the photo here you can see the "Batman Guy" but there are many others including The Joker, The Amazing Spiderman, Green Goblin, Sith Lord, Superman, Supergirl, Iron Man, Elektra, Daredevil, Jedi Knight, & more. Here's a link to check them out & please try to help if you can, it's a good cause.
CLICK HERE - HEROES4KIDS!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My name is Cameron; I am the guy in the Bat suit. Thanks for your kind words my friend and for your support.