September 25, 2007

VINTAGE BATMAN TOY COMIC BOOK AD : Picture Projector

When I saw this 1966 Batman Toy advertisement in an old comic book I knew it had to be posted here! I love the vintage graphics & they actually show a picture of the toy ( but not a photo of it ). It's a "Full-Color Picture Projector" that shoots over 100 pictures on the wall including Batman, Robin, The Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, & some guy named "Freezeman"! ( Was this a typo for Mr. Freeze? ha ha ). The toy measured 7" X 7" X 3" & was only $1.98 so you know it was very good quality! It looks like it has some embossed ( raised ) Batman graphics on it so I bet it looks pretty cool! I have never seen the actual toy in real-life so if any Bat-Blog reader has a photo of it please send it to us to share! In fact, if you have ANY cool Batman toys to share please send them here!! Our e-mail button is on the left-side of the batblog.

No comments: