August 19, 2007

Wacky Homemade Batmobile & Bat-Blog Promotion

I found these 2 photos of a "Homemade Batmobile" on one of my favorite Batman Message Boards. When I saw them I knew they had to be shared here because they are so hilarious! Some guy made his own Batmobile & we think he did a really great job on it. I mean, it's not a totally accurate & perfect replica car but it's really really funny! We love it when bat-fans get creative!! Speaking of creativity, the next photo is my own personal work truck, Ha Ha!! Yes, I found some white-vinyl stick-on letters at a garage sale recently & decided to advertise the BAT-BLOG on my tailgate. Who knows, maybe somebody will see it in traffic and when they get home they will come check out the BAT-BLOG web page...it can't hurt & ya gotta try to promote yourself ANY way you can. In fact, we wanna ask all our loyal Bat-Blog readers to do the same, ha ha!!

2 comments:

Jeff H. said...

Nice...was that a Hyundai or something? Looks a lot better with the fins!

Tommy! said...

I forget then name of the car but I think it's a Ford Tempo or something like that. I love this Custom "Homemade" Batmobile & think it's hilarious!

Yes, the fins are great & I love the exaust tubes too, ha ha.