August 25, 2007

The Bat-Blog's ONE YEAR Anniversary is Today!!

This is a proud day for me, the writer of this blog. Today is the one year anniversary of the Bat-Blog! I know it sounds kind of corny but it has been really exciting doing this. The best thing has been the open communication with the fans of Batman that exist from all over the world. The countries where we get e-mail from is sort of exciting too. Germany, England, Argentina, Bulgaria, Canada, Mexico, and many others are telling us about their love of the character. When I began the Bat-Blog I was concerned about being able to come up with new material everyday but there are so many angles to the character that it's been a lot easier than I thought. One way we keep things fresh is getting material from readers. We love that because sometimes it's an angle we're not thinking about at the time. People send us photos from their personal collections of Batman Toys & that's always fun. The joy of collecting Batman Toys & Comic Books is what the Bat-Blog is really ALL about. We also try to cover everything else like the TV Shows, Movies, Cartoons, Art Work, etc... The 1st year anniversary has got me thinking about new improvements to this blog. I have some new ideas that I hope will make it a better experience. If you ever have any ideas please send them in. I look forward to doing this year after year so if you're a Bat-Blog or Batman Fan then please help spread the word. Please post a link to us in your Website, Blog, Message Board Postings, MySpace Page, etc...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tommy and thanks for all the great posts!

Fiendenstein said...

Congrats, keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

congratulations, I'm a big fan of the bat-blog and look forward to reading it everyday!

Tommy! said...

Thanx everybody for the kind comments, that's great!!

I seriously appreciate that.

Please tell everybody you can about the BAT-BLOG. We need all the new people we can get!!!

batmansamlare said...

Hello!

Congratulations for a good work. I have wrote a on you on my batman blogg.

I´m a Batmanfan from sweden. I also wrote a Batman blogg on swedish.

In sweden Batman name is Läderlappen. Batman has been in sweden since over 50 years

/Lars
batmansamlare.bloggagratis.se

Rick L. Phillips said...

A belated congratulations on your anniversary. I will post a link to your site on my sites. If you are interested you can check them out. They are mailittoteamup.blogspot.com and onmymind1.blogspot.com

ozz said...

Since I'm still making my trek through the archives, I thought I'd pause and offer the most belated congrats of all!