May 16, 2007

Wacky Wallpaper Wednesday!

It's Wednesday again & that means FREE "Batman Wallpaper" at the BAT-BLOG that you can use as a background for a MySpace layout or add as wallpaper to your desktop. The 1st one is an awesome graphic by artist Alex Ross. I like how his "gimmick" is that he draws/paints superheroes as if they are true-life real people. His attention to detail is also pretty cool. The next picture is a crisp black & white graphic. It's the newer modern version of Batman with the simple plain bat-symbol on the chest ( I miss the yellow oval ) & the "Army-Style" Bat-Belt....cool. Be sure to check the BAT-BLOG ARCHIVES for many more Batman Wallpapers. I mean, there's like fifty of 'em!! We also have a "Batman Wallpaper web page" that has about 40 more, the link is on the top-right side of the batblog.
CLICK HERE For More Batman Wallpapers for a Desktop or Free to Use Backgrounds in a MySpace Layout!

1 comment:

ozz said...

I agree with you about Ross' gimmick.

I've got to disagree about the yellow symbol around the Batlogo. I prefer the logo without it. I don't think it's necessary, and might even take away from the overall look. I could probably ramble on about that, so I won't!