April 29, 2007

Vintage 1966 Batman PICTURE PISTOL By MARX TOYS

Here's a great set of photos sent in by a loyal BAT-BLOG reader & it kind of tortures me! I mean, I have been seriously collecting Vintage Batman Memorabilia for 20+ years & have NEVER found this!! It's the Batman PICTURE PISTOL by Marx Toys. Now you can find one on eBay but it will cost $200+, something I can't afford right now. It's a large toy gun that has a projector built inside. You get these film strips you can load & then project large pictures on the wall. I also LOVE the graphics on the box...sweet! You can click on the small picture upabove for a larger, more detailed, photo. Also, Remember to check the BAT-BLOG ARCHIVES for much much more Vintage Batman Memorabilia!

2 comments:

ozz said...

Interesting item. Odd that it's designed like a gun.

Anonymous said...

There is one in the Canadian Museum of Civilization. It's in the childrens part of the museum. I took a picture last time I was there. It's black and red though, not blue.