April 16, 2007

RARE 1966 K and B Batmobile Aurora Slot Car, MIB 1/24 Scale

One of the main things I seriously love about doing the BAT-BLOG is being able to communicate with so many other Batman Fans & Vintage Toy Collectors. For example, this morning I woke up & opened my e-mail there was this mail sent by a reader named Frank. He told me about this MEGA-RARE 1966 K & B Aurora Slot Car he has in his collection. It's "Mint in the Original Box", 1/24th Scale, & he said there are only about 12 known examples of this rare variation in the original box....WOW! Thank You Frank for sending in this great picture, it made my morning! I know our readers are gonna love this photo, I appreciate that! If any other readers have some cool Bat-Photos to share then please do. The love of Rare Vintage Batman Toys is what the BAT-BLOG is all about!!

No comments: