February 17, 2007

Groovy Sixties Mod Fashion Model Photography 1960's

Fans of both Pop Art & Vintage Clothing are gonna freak out over these groovy photos! The 2 large photos up above that look like "comic book pages", with fashion models dressed in mod clothing, were photographed by the famous Fashion Photographer Ronald Traeger in the 1960's. I'm not sure which fashion magazine it was published in but it's pretty cool! ( I got these pics from a blog about vintage mod clothes but forgot to save the URL so if you know please let me know so I can give credit ). The third smaller picture of the mod girl with the Batman mask was from another article in another magazine & was sent in by a loyal BAT-BLOG Reader, Thanx Molly! Click the small pictures to see photos large enough to read, they're kinda funny!

1 comment:

ozz said...

Real-life hotties incorporated into a comic book setting? I like it.