January 28, 2007

BOB KANE Original Comic Art BATMAN WATERCOLOR

Recently I've been on sort of a Batman "Original Comic Art " theme! I love both Batman the character & the classic artwork, so there! Anyway, you can imagine my surprise when I came across this super-excellent graphic at the CATSKILLS COMICS webpage! This Comic Book Art Gallery is located in New York & has some really incredible stuff to see. For example, here's an original piece of ART from the Batman creator himself Bob Kane! It's a Watercolor Painting on 12x17 Board, Purchased in late 1970's from Circle Gallery, from Private Collection, & it's the first time it's available to the public since it's purchase from the Gallery. The asking price is $7000 so if you're interested you should check it out! I know many of you want to buy me gifts for doing such a great job on the Bat-Blog & I think this would be the perfect idea, ha ha!
Be sure to click-on the small picture of Bob Kane's Batman to see a larger, more detailed, photo! We also have many more pieces of Original Art to check out so please look thru the BAT-BLOG ARCHIVES for more!

1 comment:

ozz said...

That's a nice painting.