December 28, 2006

Strange, Weird, & Wacky Batman Products

In 1989, during the mass-product craze for the 1st Batman Movie, some company actually made BATMAN TORTILLA CHIPS! I had a picture of those ( sealed in the bag ) in a previous post but recently a loyal BAT-BLOG Reader sent in this photo of an actual chip...it's bat-shaped! Another bit of madness is this BATMAN HAMPSTER HOUSE. This is a brand new product you can go get at Target Stores tonight! When the hampster runs in his wheel it makes a PVC Figure of Batman spin around, ha ha, really! They also made a Superman one also but who cares. The 3rd bit of strangeness are these Batman sneakers made by Converse. You can find them, and others, at Amazon of all places.

3 comments:

Storm Bear said...

OMG!!!! I had a pair of these. Truth be told, I had a pair of the Batman and a pair of the Joker. And I wore a different one on each foot.

I totally forgot about that!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just what is so weird about the sneakers. The hamster cage yes, probably the oddest. Yes I bought a pair of them (the sneakers)

ozz said...

Yeah, I think the hamster house is the strangest thing I've seen here so far. I have a feeling it'll be tough to top that one.