November 17, 2006

TWO RARE 1960's BATMAN & ROBIN LP RECORD ALBUM COVERS

The other day I was surfing the net & found a really cool webpage that was all in German. I couldn't understand any of the language but from the pictures could tell this guy was very very serious about collecting records! He had a really great collection & as I was scrolling thru some of the eye-candy photos I found these 2 Super-RARE Batman & Robin LP Record Album covers that I have NEVER seen before! I knew they had to be very obscure & hard-to-find so I wanted to share them with my BAT-BLOG readers....Check 'em out! If you're really into RARE Batman Records then you need to check out a site called BAT-MUSIC. There's a LINK BUTTON in the BAT-BLOG's LINKS area. Please remember to BOOKMARK THE BAT-BLOG before ya leave! See ya Tommorrow!

No comments: